What Our Customers Are Saying about Us?
Avondale Lawn Fertilization
Lawn Fertilization Avondale Company
Welcome to Daniel's Lawn & Tree LLC
Price Quote Lawn Fertilization Avondale
With over 18 years of experience, Daniel's Lawn & Tree LLC takes pride in providing high quality residential and commercial lawn care and landscaping services in the Avondale, PA areas.
Services that we provide include (but are not limited to) weeding, trimming, seasonal planting, seeding and aeration, spring / fall maintenance, mulching, and lawn fertilizations. We offer weekly, biweekly, and monthly lawn fertilization services. Contracts are not required; however, most customers prefer them to paying as services are rendered. We would be happy to speak to you about both options during the estimating process!
Residential & Commercial Lawn Fertilization Near Me Avondale
Daniel's Lawn & Tree LLC is located in Avondale, serving our nearby communities.
For more information, call (302) 218-0173 or email [email protected]
Best Avondale Lawn Fertilization
Free estimated available. Licensed and Insured!
Fertilization Weed Control
Recent Client Service Area: 19311
We provide a weed control in plant beds, sidewalk, driveway, etc. with post emergent sprays such as round up. For hard to kill weeds such as purple and yellow nutsedges, may require additional applications at an additional cost. Seeding and Aeration
We typically seed with a turf type tall fescue at an application rate of 100lbs. per acre. Lime
Green Healthy Grass Avondale
To ensure the lawn area is healthy, one application of pelletized lime at a rate of approximately 10 lbs. per square feet will be applied in the fall.
EARLY SPRING APPLICATION – February/March
1. A fertilizer application which provides Pre-emergence and early Post-emergence control of crabgrass and broadleaf weeds. Also contains nitrogen for extended feeding.
LATE SPRING APPLICATION – April/May
2. A fertilizer application which provides Post-emergence control of crabgrass and broadleaf weeds. Also contains nitrogen for extended feeding.
3. Overspray turf areas to control broadleaf weeds that are young and actively growing.
SUMMER APPLICATION – June/July
1. Turf fertilizer containing Iron that continues to establish a strong root system during arid conditions and hot months. Also contains slow release nitrogen for feeding.
FALL APPLICATION – September/October
2. Overspray turf areas to control broadleaf weeds that are young and actively growing.
WINTER APPLICATION – November/December
3. Turf fertilizer with a strong amount of slow releasing nitrogen. Applied to dormant grass in early winter.
- Fertilizer Nutrients for Soil Avondale
Note: Additional services offered but not included are pesticide and fungicide applications, seeding and aeration, lime, and additional broadleaf spot sprays.
*All fertilizations are based on square footage at a flat application rate.
*Pesticides and fungicides are specialty applications and vary in price.
Daniel's Lawn and Tree, LLC Available Services:
- Testimonials All
- Testing Default Page
- Gallery Video
- Landscape Installation
- Glen Mills Lawn Care
- Upper Chadds Ford Lawn Seeding
- Delaware County Lawn Seeding
- New London Township Lawn Seeding
- Newtown Square Lawn Seeding
- Willowdale Lawn Seeding
- Embreeville Lawn Seeding
- Lima Lawn Seeding
- Newport Lawn Seeding
- Wickerton Lawn Seeding
- Providence Lawn Seeding
- Childs Lawn Seeding
- Strickersville Lawn Seeding
- Avondale Lawn Seeding